Friday, May 2, 2014

Meet Me...

Hello,

At last, here I am blogging. I, Priscilla Barretto, consider myself a cake artist. I have been decorating cakes since 2002. It has been my passion and obsession. Hence my website www.cakeobsessed.com.  Baking and cake decorating leave me with very little time for anything at all, but my 10 year old daughter Erika who has her own blog, www.allabouterikabarretto.blogspot.com, has inspired me to blog. 

Now that I have started blogging you will see more of Priscilla and all that Priscilla makes, until then red velvet cupcakes!!!

3 comments:

  1. Please blog more! I'm a really big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Priscilla,
    Love the idea of you blogging. Now you can take us through your cake making process step-by-step. Lovely velvet cakes. Seems like Erika's persistence has paid off. She's such a star!

    Rani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rani, if not for Erika I would not have been here.

      Delete

Bebinca